Monday, July 12, 2010

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go.... this week!


3 days until I leave my home and move oversees to another country! Most of my paperwork has finally come through, just a few days ago(Friday)! Praise the Lord!!!!! I have packed my bags, am throwing in a few more items and will be finishing up some last minute tasks. I have also been blessed to spend some time with my family as we prepare to say goodbye. It has been wonderful! Thank you also to all of you who have who have been praying for me and wishing me well before I leave!

Prayer Requests:

1. That my teaching license will come through soon! It is on the last week (of 8) that they can hold on to it (but should take 2-3 weeks to mail). Even though I have tried calling in to speed things up, because I am not teaching at a PA school they will not expedite.


2. Fingerprint clearance to also come through. My fingerprinting clearance has taken months now to come through and I have no idea where it is in the progress, but I will need it for the paperwork for working in Paraguay!


3. Safe Flights and travels! The weather hasn't been to good in South America and some flights are being delayed. Also these airport aren't always the safest places to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment