Tuesday, October 11, 2011

GUESS WHO HAS A CÉDULA?


I OFFICIALLY HAVE A PARAGUAYAN CÉDULA! After only one year and 3 months, all of my paperwork, clearances, translations of the paperwork, certification of the paperwork, conformation of the paperwork, and many other papers that I am still struggling to understand. Yet what a blessing it is to now have permanent residence in Paraguay. This allows me to come and go from Paraguay whenever I would like. I no longer have to depend on my 90 day visa that requires me to leave the pop in and out every 90 days. This cédula lasts for 10 years! It also helps with traveling around Paraguay and identification requirements. While I do not know how long I will be staying in Paraguay (that is up to the big guy upstairs), this is certainly wonderful.



Prayer Requests:


1. Please pray for the upcoming elementary CAMP!!!!! It will be October 24th - 27th.
2. Please pray for my upcoming master's class... it is Oct. 2th - Nov. 4th. The professor is being very gracious and letting me miss the first three days due to camp. But needless to say it will certainly be really busy and crazy for those two weeks!

Firsts:
-        First time getting a permanent residence card from a country other than the United States! I am so excited to finally have my cédula, if you couldn’t tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment